Requests to add a new supplier are completed by unit staff through an online request form in M-Pathways. The online process is not available for updating existing supplier records.
The online request to add a new supplier allows you to:
- Validate if a supplier record already exists for a supplier
- Attach the supplier's completed Substitute W-9 form, if available
- Check the status of your supplier request
- Receive a confirmation email with the supplier ID number for approved requests
To learn more, see the Request a supplier ID in M-Pathways step-by-step procedure in My LINC.
Note: Staff must have the PR EPRO USER or the PR NONPO VOUCHER USER role in M-Pathways to access the online request form. Visit the ITS website for information on requesting system access or contact the ITS Service Center at (734) 764-HELP (4357) or email 4HELP@umich.edu.
While the preferred method for requesting new supplier IDs is the online request form, requests may also be submitted via fax. For instructions, visit Modify a Supplier Record.
- Supplier Request Form – a form used by units to request additions or changes to existing supplier information in the M-Pathways supplier database.