Service Overview

Assist unit administrators with processing HR Paper Forms used for system data changes.

How to Request Service

Please have the following information available to complete your request. For a list of forms, see Additional Resources below.

Forms including sensitive data must be mailed to SSC HR. University policies, contractual obligations, and federal and state laws and regulations require appropriate protection of PPI, including transmission via any type of media.

  • The name of the HR Paper Form
  • UMID number

By phone:

Call the Shared Services Center at 734-615-2000, press #1, press #3

By email:

Email the Data Management Team (Transaction Support) at with the information listed above.

By mail send to:

Wolverine Tower
3003 S. State Street
Ann Arbor MI 48109-1276

Additional Resources

Frequently Asked Questions