Service Overview

Assists unit administrators with processing faculty and staff appointment transactions. Assists employee’s with personal data changes. Provides assistance for employment verification requests. If resolution is not available within SSC, inquiry will escalate to University HR.

How to Request Service

Please have the following information available to complete your request:

  • Be prepared to discuss the details of the concern and the outcome you are seeking.

By phone:

Call the Shared Services Center at 734-615-2000, press #1, press #3

By email:

Email the Data Management Team (Transaction Support) at with the information listed above.

Additional Resources

Frequently Asked Questions