Service Overview

Assists unit administrators with processing faculty and staff appointment transactions, or online Pay Rate Change Updates.

How to Request Service

Please have the following information available to complete your request:

  • Type of HR appointment transaction for which you require assistance
  • What M-Pathways self-service process you require assistance with:
    • Pay Rate Change
    • Supervisor ID Upload
    • Student Temporary Processing
    • People Pay Decision Tool

By phone:

Call the Shared Services Center at 734-615-2000, press #1, press #3

By email:

Email the Data Management Team (Transaction Support) at with the information listed above.

Additional Resources

Frequently Asked Questions