Service Overview

Assist unit administrators who want to stop a transaction, move a transaction up in the ‘work to be done’ queue, or correct of a data entry error.

How to Request Service

Please have the following information available to complete your request:

  • Type of urgent request being requested
  • PAR transaction number (if applicable)
  • UMID
  • Case Number (if applicable)

By phone:

Call the Shared Services Center at 734-615-2000, press #1, press #3

By email:

Email the Data Management Team (Transaction Support) at with the information listed above.

Additional Resources