Your unit may provide goods or services to another unit here at U-M, which is is done through the Service Unit Billing (SUB) process.
Step 1: Service Unit Billing Training Course
The SSC offers an online course to provide the detailed information you need to understand the Service Unit Billing process.
- Visit: classroom.google.com
- Hit the ‘+’ sign in the top right and enter the class code: bylr2lf
- Visit the ‘Classwork’ tab
- Select ‘Service Unit Billing Online Course Materials’
- Watch the Video
- Complete the quiz with a score of 70% or greater
Upon completing the course, we will request access approval for you to upload Service Unit Billing files to the M-Pathways system so you can submit requests. Your access will not be complete until your Unit Liaison approves the access request.
This provides you with an identifying number for processing Service Unit Billings and the rate at which you can charge other units for services. Email us to make your request.
- Once you have completed these two steps you can begin using the Excel template to upload Service Unit Billing in M-Pathways.
- It can take up to 48 hours for the service unit billing charges to be reflected. If you receive any errors, please email us or call or 5-2000 press 3, press 4.