Online Credit Card Payments Now Accepted!
If your University of Michigan invoice indicates credit card as a payment option.
Please note the following conditions relating to use of the University of Michigan Shared Services Center (SSC) online payment portal:
- Each invoice must be paid using a single payment.
- Multiple invoices cannot be combined into a single payment.
- We are unable to accept credit card payments on Sponsored projects starting with N0 or F0 and other invoice types over $10,000
Please note, if you pay the wrong type of invoice, your payment will be refunded.
What information do I need to pay an invoice online?
- The AR invoice number and/or customer number
- Invoice total amount (how much you are paying)
- Credit card information
**IMPORTANT: The Shared Services Center does not administer benefits coverage or student accounts, including tuition and housing payments. We also do not accept FSA or HSA credit cards. If your payment is declined, please contact your credit card company.
Pay by Credit Card Pay Now
Looking to offer online credit card payments?
Click here to use the Online Credit Card Acceptance eForm to set up online payments for your unit or organization.